Sunday 9 May 2010

Kawasaki Ninja 250R - New picture from Kawasaki Motorshow

Hi guys.. I have one picture Kawasaki Ninja 250R that i taken from Kawasaki MotorShow last day ago. As Usually, i always go to some place to search any game place or something, and lucky me !! there is Kawasaki Motorcycles !! This is Red Kawasaki Ninja 250R, actually, I found more than one series Kawasaki Motorcycles, yeah i found Kawasaki Edge, Kawasaki Athlete, Kawasaki Ninja 150R, Kawasaki Ninja 150KRR, and of course the "Ninja 250R", but at this post i want to share this picture, my favorite motorcycles, "Kawasaki Ninja 250R" ^_^

Nice yeah.. i love it, I will shot every Kawasaki Ninja 250R in any time and any where.. just for you and just for Kawasaki Ninja 250R lover !!
Have fun !! ^_^

0 comments:

Popular Posts