Kawasaki motorcycles offered a beautiful beginner Off-Road bike for their fans with the KLX 110 variants, and today Kawasaki also has been presented the new 2012 Kawasaki KLX 110 edition, this bikes designed for all beginner riders or for children who need a friendly Off-Road bikes for adventures, for fun or just only for riding every days. Not all the peoples want to ride the super performance from Off-Road bikes engine, sometimes the small engine of Off-Road bikes looks interesting too. Comes from Kawasaki KLX family, KLX 110 looks perfect for starting your adventures with small package.
Designed with total easy to control, 2012 Kawasaki KLX 110 has been born with many features for beginner motorcycles rider, while we need to kick our manual starting on the real Off-road bikes, you can start the engine with easily on the 2012 Kawasaki KLX 110 via push-button electric starting. KLX 110 is not only about small Off-Road engine, this bikes is good enough, you can found the 4-speed transmission for long power and torque, very easy to ride with automatic clutch and low seat height about 26.6", everything designed for practically.
2012 Kawasaki KLX 110 main features :
- 110cc of engine capacity, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve single cylinder, air-cooling
- Easy to start with push button electric starting and powered by KACR
- Four-speed transmission with friendly automatic clutch
- More safety ride with only start on Neutral mode.
- A screw-type throttle limiter
- 30mm telescopic fork with 4.3 inches of travel
- Very low seat height with 26.6" for beginners or kid's
- High-tensile KLX steel backbone frame, and many more
2012 Kawasaki KLX 110 reported has 15 percent more power and torque than the 2011 Kawasaki KLX 110 edition, so if you want to buy the Kawasaki KLX 110 series, you should better go to the 2012 KLX 110 version. If you're the real adventures motorcycles user, you can try this bike and give it to your kid's, it's safe to ride with throttle limiter. Well, everything started from the small things, 2012 Kawasaki KLX 110 designed for everyone who never ride the off-road, it's comfortable, easy to ride and safety. Great beginner bikes from Kawasaki.