2011 version of this bike has been present for us, 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. The all new 2011 Kawasaki ninja ZX-6R comes with absolutely racing looks style motorcycles, as we know, Kawasaki with Ninja ZX series is premium sport-bike with full racing and attractive appearance. 2011 Kawasaki ninja ZX-6R comes with 599cc of engine capacity, liquid-cooled 16-valve inline-four, that is the key point of the 2011 Ninja ZX-6R that was surprised me as Ninja motorcycles lover.
- Lean physique, low mass, forceful power, controllable power delivery and precise overall control
- 599cc inline-four with DFI is lightweight yet powerful
- Fully adjustable front and rear suspension includes the Showa Big Piston Front fork (BPF), which offers fantastic wheel and chassis control
- Lightweight aluminum chassis places the engine in the ideal location for excellent handling and rider feedback
- Radial-mounted front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking power and control
- Race-quality adjustable Öhlins steering damper comes standard
- Slipper-type back torque-limiting clutch offers quick downshifts without chassis agitation
- Named one of Cycle World magazine’s 10 best bikes
2011 Kawasaki ninja ZX-6R is almost perfect 600cc full sport fairing motorcycles, the 600cc, liquid-cooled 16-valve inline-four engine produced a high performance of middle sport bike for beginner rider, it's smooth power delivery, full controlled power delivery, Ninja ZX-6R also comes as light weight motorcycles, low seat height, and it's easy to ride and friendly handling. Basically, 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R comes for riders who want to try the real 600cc sportbike from Kawasaki brand, this bike comes with ton of features and cheap prices, it's around $10,000. As beginner 600cc bike, 2011 Ninja ZX-6R is not only about ride with strong engine, but also ride with style and great appearance. Liked it!
Other Ninja ZX-6R Info's
- 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Video
- 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R - Features
- 2009 Kawasaki NInja ZX-6R as best Sportbike