Tuesday 15 March 2011

Motogp 2011 - More Interesting than Last Session

When I first watched the MotoGP show, I'm not too interested in this event, but after I have a motorcycle, MotoGP become one of my favorite events. MotoGP 2011 became one the show that I wait, with many changes in the MotoGP 2011, I can predict that MotoGP 2011 will be more interesting, than last year. Valentino Rossi and motorcycles ducati become an attraction for me, what does not, the best rider riding a fast motorcycle from Ducati, there are two "Italian".

Actually, today, we are very difficult to guess who would be the next MotoGP champion for 2011 session, competition becomes more intense, which moved Stoner to Honda manufacture, He has a very great ability, with this situation, Lorenzo who remain with Yamaha will get a strong opponent, indeed, today Valentino Rossi with Ducati has not shown his ability together so far, but I think He will show the performances are interesting to all of us, as like usually, Valentino Rossi not only as a racer or rider only, but He could be called "MotoGP actor", He could entertain the fans of MotoGP.

So what about you? I thing Motogp 2011 will be more interesting than last session (2010), There are some riders with new motorycles manufacture, Rossi has joined to Ducati, Stoner has Joined to Honda, it will be the Big Race this years!!.
see also : 2011 MotoGP Schedule - 2011 Yamaha M1 - 2011 Rossi Ducati
Have fun guys..

0 comments:

Popular Posts