Wednesday 16 February 2011

Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250R - Nice color !

Kawasaki ninja 250r is not only have one colors, the green colors is flagship of this bike with Kawasaki Brand. Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250R is beauty color, usually, people like black or also red color, but for me, blue ninja 250r is the best color, I ever told you that there is another best color from kawasaki ninja 250r, but today, I thing blue color is the number one colors from Kawasaki ninja 250r. Nice color!
Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250R
You can see that Blue is awesome !!
Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250R
See also :
1. black kawasaki ninja 250r
2. white kawasaki ninja 250r
3. red kawasaki ninja 250r
4. green kawasaki ninja 250r

Blue kawasaki ninja 250r come for complete the Ninja 250 colors variant. What is the best Ninja 250R colors? well, I don't know about it guys.. but I can see the Red Ninja Kawasaki Ninja 250R is always founded by be on the road. So.. it's about your taste, but blue colors is my favorite, and it's nice color!

0 comments:

Popular Posts