Saturday 15 January 2011

TVS Apache 160 - powerful with standard design - TVS Motorcycles

Trully, TVS Apache 160 is powerful motorcycles from TVS, this bike has amazing acceleration with RTR technology, but, guys, I thing i have one question for TVS company, why TVS Apache 160 design is so standard? you know what I mean. Today, motorcycles riders is not only thing about power and also acceleration, they will finding a 'great motorcycles design with enough power' this is the reason why TVS Apache RTR 160 is not so popular in my country. It's mean TVS Apache lack on standard design.

TVS Apache 160
(no single suspension)
TVS Apache 160
If you looking for good acceleration motorcycles, TVS Apache 160 is one of them (good price to performance) but it's no on design and style (in my opinions) category.

In the Same class (around 150cc) Yamaha FZ16 or Yamaha Byson has great design, but I thing TVS RTR 160 is more powerful, see? Byson is more good looking than TVS
yamaha Byson
Yamaha FZ16 More good on design and looks appears
bajaj pulsar 180
Bajaj Pulsar 180 more elegant, rear side design better than TVS

On the front and headlamp design, TVS Apache RTR series is almost perfect, I love the headlamp design, good fuel-tank design and also great digital odometer features but when you looking to rear side, oh no.. there is no special from TVS Apache series. I know that style and design is personal taste, but here it's.. I don't like the rear side from TVS, but I love the powerful engine performance and also good design on front side area.

0 comments:

Popular Posts