Thursday 25 November 2010

Don't listen to music when you riding a motorcycle

This words can make me thinking more, Don't listen to music when you riding a motorcycle !! many causes of road accidents, some of which are due We often listen to music while riding a motorcycle. I was one of those who frequently listen to music while riding a motorcycle, but the music volume is very small, so I know the circumstances and environment around me, you should always be careful when you riding a motorcycle in your city, and you should always be careful when listening to music on your bike.

motorcycles accident
Motorcycle Accident. pic:accident-reporting.com
Fatal accident will destroy your life !! I was always careful when riding a motorcycle, but without music, I feel lonely, you do not follow my habits if you are unfamiliar. Some people that I know said, listen to music while riding a motorcycle is the act of danger, yes i'm as ninja 250r blog fans owner 100% agree! so remember one thing, if you want to listen to music while riding a motorcycle, you should be able to control it, the music volume should be small, when you ride a motorcycle, you should be able to listen to everything around you.

As a last tips, if you've never insure your bike, you should seek immediate motorcycle insurance, do not forget, if you love your life, find life insurance. street accidents was much happen to motorcyclist, so keep careful.. music is okay.. but keep carefully on your motorcycles.. don't do it if you are not familiar..

0 comments:

Popular Posts