Sunday 16 May 2010

Honda Motorcycles in my mind

Honda is one of the largest Automotive manufacturers in the world, one product of the most widely used "Honda" is "Honda Motorcycles". I really like the product of the Honda, I also have a Honda motorcycle brand, even though my bike with only 100cc of engine displacement, but so far so good, and I loved it. Currently, in several countries, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati, Aprilia, BMW, is a famous brand and widely used by many people.

One example of the success of Honda Motorcycles product is the Honda CBR600RR, Honda CBR is one type of motor sport which produced by Honda, Honda CBR is well known that the whole world. This is one example of Honda's success. My brother never felt the greatness of this Honda Motorcycles, although used only Honda CBR 150R, but it already shows that Honda remains one of the best motorcycle manufacturers in the world. Speed, comfortable to ride, and great design !!

Let see the MotoGP and World Superbike, Honda had been a champion !!, we all know, once a champion Valentino Rossi and became king in "MotoGP" with Honda motorcycles in several years. I hope Honda can become champion again at the MotoGP, as we know, Yamaha Motorcycles is now a king in this class.. to be continued....

0 comments:

Popular Posts