Sunday 25 April 2010

New Yamaha Vega ZR 115cc - My Girls Motorcycles

New Yamaha Vega ZR 115cc : Yamaha have a new Motorcycles, there is New Yamaha Vega ZR 115cc, for me, this is the beginner motorcycles, yeah same like as Kawasaki Edge.

Yamaha Vega ZR came with only 115cc of engine displacement, oh actually 113cc. After several ago, my girls ask to me about "simple Motorcycles" and she want to buy it. You know that i will never tell her about Kawasaki Ninja zx-6r or CBR 600RR right? ha.. ha.. The truly, I like Kawasaki Ninja 250R, in America and Europe, Kawasaki Ninja 250R is the perfect ride for beginner ride or woman, but here.. Kawasaki Ninja 250R is to expensive, please see at the different segment, Yamaha Vega ZR 115 is very light motorcycles dude, and it's very use full for daily ride  ... It's very easy to ride, there is no manual clutch. I tell to her that I saw Kawasaki have another light Motorcycles, Kawasaki Edge and Kawasaki Athlete 125 or Kawasaki Fury, i looks that Kawasaki have Kawasaki Edge Special Edition, but yeah.. my girls falling in love with Yamaha Vega ZR .. so She buy New Yamaha Vega ZR 115 from motorcycles dealer
Sorry guys, if the Pic is not too Good, i shoot it from Sony Ericsson G700. So finally, Yamaha Vega ZR 115 is Her !! Great color, nice combination with red and black, but she change the Yamaha Vega ZR color body with black only.. ^_^

0 comments:

Popular Posts