Vulcan 900 Classic is the cheapest cruiser motorcycles from Kawasaki Vulcan line-up so far, I found the 2012 Vulcan 900 price has started from $8,299 to $8,499 on 2012, July. If you never know more about this cruiser bike, I have to tell you first, Kawasaki Vulcan is special cruiser motorcycles from Kawasaki, the Vulcan series comes with many type such as the 250cc (VN250), 800cc class (VN800), even Kawasaki offered many super cruiser Vulcan series with Vulcan 1700 (1700cc class) or Vulcan 2000 (2000cc class)!! but today we will see more about 2012 Vulcan 900 specs also colors variants. Here we go..
Kawasaki motorcycles offered 2 colors for the 2012 Vulcan 900 Classic type, and the colors are Candy Arabian Red color and the last one is Pearl Meteor Gray / Polar White color and here is the bikes colors..
- Prices starting from $8,299 to $8,499 (MSRP)
- Engine capacity : 903cc
- Engine type : 4-stroke, SOHC, four valves per cylinder V-twin engine
- Engine cooling : Liqui-Cooled
- Bore x Stroke : 88 x 74.2 mm
- Maximum torque : 58.2 lb.-ft. @3,500 rpm
- Compression ratio : 9.5:1
- Transmission : 5-Speed
- Fuel system : DFI® with dual 34mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition : TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Final drive : Belt
- Frame : Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail : 32°/6.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel : 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel : Uni-Trak® swingarm / 4.1 in.
- Tires size : 130/90-16 (front), 180/70-15 (rear)
- Front brake / rear brake : 300mm hydraulic disc / 270mm hydraulic disc
- Wheelbase : 64.8 in.
- Fuel capacity : 5.3 gal.
- Seat height : 26.8 in.
- Dimension (L x W x H) : 97.0 in. x 39.6 in. x 41.9 in.
- Curb weight : 619.6 lbs.