The new Daytona 675, 2012 Triumph Daytona 675 has been present for all of us. From Triumph Motorcycles website, we can find the new edition with two colors available for 2012 Daytona 675, black color and red color. Who does not know the Daytona 675 bike? this is one of the best motorcycle that ever circulated in the world and has best Super-Sports motorbike. Before we look more closer, let us look for a moment what is a 2012 Triumph Daytona 675.
There are not many changed for 2012 edition, but it's come with new fresh color and decal on the body fairing. Well, for your information, 2012 Daytona 675 comes with 675cc of engine displacement, 3-cylinders species, liquid-cooled of cooling system, 12 valve, DOHC, fuel-injection and it all born together with great performance out-put, perfect!!. 2012 Daytona 675 has produces 125PS @ 12600rpm of maximum power and 72Nm / 53 ft.lbs @ 11700rpm of maximum torque, it's all made by Triumph Motorcycles for running on the track also on the road, created for motorcycles riders who needs strong motorcycles with sharp of design. As one of the best motorcycles in it's class, Daytona 675 powered by lightweight and narrow chassis, on the front and rear side, 2012 Daytona 675 also equipped with fully-adjustable suspension for better riding experience and handling, nice.
So here's the points :
- New fresh looks decal, colors.
- 675cc DOCH, 3 cylinder engine
- 6 speed transmissions
- Fuel injection
- Adjustable preload Kayaba monoshock rear suspension
- Adjustable preload Kayaba 41mm upside down forks on front suspension
- Lightest in class of aluminum frame for chassis
- 3 into 1 stainless steel exhaust system
- Wheels, front / rear : Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Front brake : Twin 308mm floating discs with Nissin 4-piston radial mono-block calipers
- Rear brake : Single 220mm disc, Nissin single piston caliper
- Power Performance : 125PS / 124bhp / 92 kW @ 12600rpm
- Digital and analog display
Other editions of Daytona 675 for your reference :
- 2010 Daytona 675
- 2011 Daytona 675
- 2011 Triumph Daytona special edition
As you can see, the 2012 Daytona 675 and 2011 Daytona 675 is almost the same, but the new 2012 Triumph Daytona 675 now comes with new under engine cover color, new foots-peg colors, new exhaust color combination, new decal on body fairing, and others. Overall, 2012 Triumph Daytona 675 is still great as previous edition, good medium super-sport motorcycles performance with power more than 100 horse power. Good luck.