2009 Yamaha Vino 125 is nice cool retro 125 cc scooter bike from Yamaha, it's not only standard 125cc scooter, it's also beauty style and great classic design appears. 2009 Yamaha Vino 125 comes with prices $2,899, both for Raspberry red color and also silver white colors, Vino 125 powered by 124cc of engine capacity, air-cooled 4-stroke type, single cylinder, and SOHC.
- Cool retro style covers a modern overhead-cam, four-stroke engine; fashion and function.
- Upscale scooter components include a telescopic front fork and a front disc brake.
- There’s room for lots of gear and a passenger.
- Muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution.
- The Vino 125 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 96 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of gas. (official)
2009 Yamaha Vino Price : $2,899 (MSRP)
2009 Yamaha Vino Specs
Type : 124cc air-cooled 4-stroke single; SOHC
Bore x Stroke : 51.5mm x 60mm
Compression Ratio : 9.8:1
Fuel Delivery : 26mm Mikuni
Ignition : CDI
Transmission : Centrifugal clutch; V-belt automatic
Final Drive : V-belt
Suspension / Front : Telescopic fork, 2.3-in travel
Suspension / Rear : Single shock, 2.1-in travel
Brakes / Front : 180mm disc
Brakes / Rear : 110mm drum
Tires / Front : 3.50-10 51J
Tires / Rear : 3.50-10 51J
Length : 69.0 in
Width : 27.5 in
Height : 41.8 in
Seat Height : 29.9 in
Wheelbase : 48.4 in
Ground Clearance : 3.7 in
Fuel Capacity : 1.2 gal
Fuel Economy** 96 mpg
Wet Weight*** 240 lb
(* labels read more at Yamaha Motor official website)