Saturday 18 June 2011

Riding a Motorcycles on Sunday

What are you doing on Sunday? watch a movie? playing games? shopping? or riding a motorcycle? Well, every Sunday, I always visit my family's house in another city, of course using my favorite motorcycle, in fact, we can drive comfortably on a Sunday, why? because the streets are not stuck in traffic right?, at the time we could ride a motorcycle at high speed and this is my preferred time. Sunday is a holiday, many things that we can do, we can drive comfortably and I really liked this day.

When was the last time you look around your town? every day we always work, and busy with office work, indeed, we are driving a vehicle on every days, but we can never enjoy the journey, because we are too busy with the affairs of the office. well now, try and enjoy a situation when you're riding your bike on Sunday !!. Sometimes, everyone has more than two motorcycles in his garage, the first one to drive each day, and one motorbike for the day of week, or for long trips, even to hang out with the motorcycle community. So, riding a motorcycles on Sunday is very fun, it's the best time to test your motorcycles speed and to test your motorcycles performance, I'm as this kawasaki 250 and motorcycles blog owner always riding on Sunday, I like this activity and enjoy every Sunday with my motorcycles. enjoy your Sunday with your motorcycles and keep carefully and ride safety!!

0 comments:

Popular Posts