Monday 23 May 2011

Be Careful When You Choose a Motorcycle Repair Shop

A few weeks ago, I had a bad experience, my motorcycles oil cap was broken, i have wrote about it before, and the question is, is it my wrong? or motorcycle mechanic in the motorcycles repair? Well the answer is both, it's my fault because I never thing that it's can happen, and I thing all motorcycles mechanic can do the same thing, it's all about carefully.

I just wanted to share a little experience to all of you guys.., if we will go to a motorcycle repair shop, we must be smart to choose, we must choose a trusted motorcycle repair shop, or we can go where we are authorized dealers of motorcycle. If we are wrong to choose a motorcycle repair shop, we are going to suffer, loss of the time and also lose our money. Actually, from my experience, if they're improving our motorcycles, we could watch the mechanic, usually they can not work sloppy if we consider them.

From this experience, I get a valuable lesson.
Watch your motorcycle mechanic !!

1 comments:

motorcycle mechanic said...

I have one normal bike which having lots of problem so I want one personal good motorcycle mechanic those helps me to repair my bike properly.

Popular Posts