With only prices $7,299, You can ride 2011 Kawasaki KX250F edition, this is the Kawasaki KX 250 family. 2011 Kawasaki KX250F powered with 250cc of engine capacity and it's DOCH 4-valves. For cooling system, 2011 Kawasaki KX 250 used a liquid-cooled. New Kawasaki KX 250 series have a lot of new features and also advantages, there is digital fuel-injecntion, higher performance, new exhaust features, suspension setting and more.
Engine Four-stroke single with DOHC and four valves
Bore x stroke 77.0 x 53.6mm
Cooling System Liquid
Fuel injection 43mm Keihin throttle body
Compression ratio 13.5:1
Ignition Digital DC-CDI
Transmission Five-speed with wet multi-disc manual clutch
Final drive Chain
Frame Type Aluminum perimeter
Rake/Trail 28.2 degrees / 4.7 in.
Front suspension / wheel travel 47mm inverted Showa SFF telescopic fork with spring preload adjustability and 22 position compression and 20 position rebound damping adjustability/ 12.4 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel Uni-Trak® linkage system and Showa shock with 19 position low-speed and stepless high-speed compression damping, 22 position rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload / 12.2 in.
Front Tire Size 80/100-21
Rear Tire Size 100/90-19
Front brakes Single semi-floating 250mm petal disc with dual piston caliper
Rear Brakes Single 240mm petal disc with single-piston caliper
Overall length 85.4 in.
Overall width 32.3 in.
Overall height 50.0 in.
Wheelbase 58.1 in.
Ground Clearance 13.0 in.
Seat height 37.2 in.
Curb weight 232.7 lbs.
Fuel capacity 1.9 gal.
Color Choices Lime Green
New From 2011 Kawasaki KX250F series
- New Digital Fuel Injection (DFI) system
- New Showa Separate Function Fork (SFF) divides spring and damping functions
- Increased engine performance via higher compression and exhaust/intake changes
- High-performance piston featuring Bridged Box-bottom design
- Stainless steel exhaust features longer header section and larger-volume muffler
- Revised suspension settings front and rear aimed at race-experienced riders
(quoted from kawasaki official website)