Here is the New Kawasaki Ninja 150 KRR Facelift !! After a long - long time, Finally Kawasaki have a great new changes of ninja 150 rr version. Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR Facelift design come with many changes as like new racing color stripping and rear front view / tail has been changed.
Kawasaki Ninja 250R, but ninja 250 body style wider than it.
Kawasaki Ninja 150 RR is the legend 2 stroke motor sport bike from Kawasaki, the Ninja 150 two stroke have a "big power" and more than 30HP !!, actually, there is two version of Kawasaki Ninja 150, there are Ninja 150R and Ninja 150RR or also called Ninja 150 KRR or Ninja ZX150.
Features of Kawasaki Ninja 150 KRR :
1. 150CC two stroke motorcycles
2. Super KIPS technology
3. Front brakes and rear brakes with disc
4. Full fairing Motorsport style
5. Cheaper than Honda CBR 150RR (defending your country)
6. Power more than 30Hp and Max top speed around 150 KMH -170 KMH for standart edition
So.. if you want to buy Kawasaki Ninja 150 KRR series, you should better wait until the new kawasaki ninja 150 RR facelift ready in your Kawasaki motorcycles dealer.
(picture source and credit to :iwanbanaran.wordpress.com/)
Okay that's it.. i will update this news just wait dude..
*updated September 2011
- check here -> the new 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 150RR design (Spy Shot Pic)