Thursday 7 January 2010

Safety of Lives When Riding a Motorcycle !!

Safety of lives when riding a motorcycle is very important. I am very happy if I ride a motorcycle fast, yes .. riding a motorcycle fast is one of my habits when they're on the road. Actually riding a motorcycle is more dangerous than driving a car, motorbike accident is very prone , therefore, I want to remind all my friends to be more careful about riding a motorcycle, this it about OUR LIVES. Here I want to give tips for safety riding a motorcycle when we are on the roadyeah this is all about safety of lives when riding a motorcycle !!

1. Wear a good helmet and full face type
2. wear shoes, do not use sandals when riding a motorcycle
3. Check your vehicle, such as brakes, lights, and tires.
4. When sleepy, sleep first
5. Do not take medicine that makes the effects of drowsy
6. concentrate when riding a motorcycle
7. Do not listen to mp3 player
8. Notice signs traffic

Guys.. you can do like my tips to keep it safe while riding a motorcycle. Remember, our lives more valuable than just speeding on the road. !! keep safety ridding !!

0 comments:

Popular Posts