Kawasaki Concours 14 is one of the best premium touring motorcycles in the world, powered by strong engine, this Kawasaki bike produces high performance when tracking on the road. Today, we will see the 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 specs, the specs comes from the Concours 14 standard edition and Concours 14 ABS edition, both of bikes equipped the same engine but the ABS edition born with better braking system.
A few moths ago, May actually I have written about this bike, so if you want to know more about the 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 motorcycles you should better check it first, you can read it here : 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS, and here we go the specs.
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 Specifications
- Prices (MSRP): $15,899
- Engine : 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder, inline-4 with VVT
- Displacement : 1,352 cc
- Bore x Stroke : 84.0 x 61.0mm
- Maximum Torque : 102.0 lb-ft @ 6,200 rpm
- Compression Ratio : 10.7:1
- Fuel System : Digital Fuel Injection w/ 40mm throttle bodies
- Ignition : TCBI with Digital Advance
- Transmission : 6-Speed
- Final Drive : Shaft Drive w/ Tetra-lever suspension
- Rake/Trail : 26.1 degrees/4.4 in.
- Front Tire Size : 120/70 ZR-17
- Rear Tire Size : 190/50 ZR-17
- Front Suspension / wheel travel : 43mm inverted, telescopic fork with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload / 4.4 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel : Tetra-Lever with stepless rebound damping adjustment and remote spring preload adjuster / 5.4 in.
- Front Brakes : Dual floating 310mm petal discs with four-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes : Single 270mm petal disc (optional ABS)
- Fuel Capacity : 5.8 gal.
- Seat Height : 32.1 in.
- Curb Weight : 688.0 lbs.
- Wheelbase : 59.8 in.
- Overall Length : 87.8 in.
- Overall height windscreen lowered / raised : 53.0/57.7
- Overall width : 39.4 in.
- Colors : Ebony / Flat Super Black, Candy Arabian Red / Flat Super Black