Are you feeling bored with 250cc street bikes? why not to try 250cc dirt-bikes or Supercross series? here is 2012 Yamaha YZ250 Supercross motorcycles from Yamaha, it's not an ordinary bike, it's real light-wight Supercross engine with small engine capacity which it will suitable for everyone. AS one of the most popular beginner bikes for motocross lover, 2012 Yamaha YZ250 looks so good, as you know that it's not 4-stroke bike, Yamaha YZ250 has comes with 249cc of engine displacement, it's 2-stroke machine, 5 speed transmission, with liquid-cooled of cooling system.
- 2012 YZ250 Prices : $7,150
- 250cc, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled
- 5 speed transmission, close-ratio
- Light aluminum frame
- KYB® 48mm forks
- ProTaper® aluminum handlebar, titanium foot-pegs, gripper seat.
- Lightweight 21-inch front and 19-inch rear Excel rims
- Disc brakes on the front (250mm) and rear (245mm) side
- Premium Dunlop® knobbies
- Premium drive chain with extreme gold color
- Weight / seat height / height : 227 lb/ 39.1 in / 51.4 in
The prices of 2012 and 2011 edition is almost the same, you can read the 2011 edition here - 2011 Yamaha YZ250. Well, 2012 Yamaha YZ250 2-stroke Supercross looks perfect for cross-bikes lover, it's light of weight, high quality engine, small size and also compact design. This motorcycle has completed with all that in need for a cross motorcycles, and we know that the price is more expensive than 250cc road bike series, but you'll get high-quality features such as KYB forks, Protaper handlebar, Exel rims, Dunlop part and more.