Kawasaki H2 or Kawasaki H2 Mach IV is one of classic motorcycle edition from Kawasaki that comes with 750cc of engine capacity. guys, for some riders, classic motorcycles is still interesting, Kawasaki as one of top motorcycles brands also ready with more old series bikes and Kawasaki H2 is one of them. What is great thing from Kawasaki H2 classic? well you have to know that it's 2 strokes motorcycles series with 3 cylinder engine!!
Kawasaki H2 series looks nice with 2-stroke engine, while the 2 stroke motorcycles almost to die, we're or just me who liked the 2 stroke bikes will miss it, the engine of Kawasaki H2 is not bad, it's has 3 cylinder engine type that has produces good power with 74hp @6800rpm of maximum power and 7.9kg-m@6800 rpm of maximum torque, what about the tops speed? well this classic Kawasaki classic motorcycles can reach around 126 mph, strong enough for old motorcycles series.
- Kawasaki H2 Specifications
- Engine: Air-cooled, two-stroke, transverse three-cylinder
- Engine capacity: 748 cc (45.65 cubic inches)
- Bore x Stroke: 71 x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio: 7.3:1
- Induction: 3x 32 mm Mikuni carbs
- Starting and ignition: Kick start battery and coil
- Top speed 203 km/h (126 mph)
- Max Power: 74 hp (55 kW) @ 6800 rpm
- Max Torque: 7.9 kg-m @ 6500 rpm
- Transmission: 5-speed, chain drive.
- Frame: Double tubular steel cradle
- Front: Suspension: Telescopic hydraulic forks
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks, Swing arm
- Brakes: Single disc (front) Drum brake (rear)
- Dry-Weight 205 kg (423 pounds)
- Fuel Capacity: 17 liters (4.49 gallons)
- specs, image and reference : Wikipedia