New Aprilia RSV 125 has come, as you known that today Aprilia has reborn the Aprilia 125 with new engine type, yes now the all new Aprilia RSV 125 has 4 stroke engine (125cc, DOCH) and not 2 stroke series as Old RS 125 edition, I also has discussed about this bike in 2 post, and I just want to remind you that today there are 2 edition of Aprilia 125's, the new RS 125 4-stroke edition product and old RS 125 2-stroke, you can read here for 4 stroke edition (Aprilia RS 125 4 stroke) and for the beast gen of 2 stroke series you can read it here (Aprilia RS 125). Let see more motorcycles product details of new RS 125.
Aprilia RSV 125 still as good bikes in 125cc sportbike class, while the performance hasn't better than RS 125 2-stroke, but Aprilia RSV 125 has better technology and has friendly for green world. Here's the keys point of RSV 125.
- 124,8 cc 4-stroke engine, single cylinder, DOCH, 4 valve
- Fuel Injection
- Electric Starter
- 6 speed transmission
- Aluminum of frame type
- 41 mm upside down fork of front suspension
- Asymmetric swingarm with monoshock of rear suspension
- 300 mm stainless steel disc with radial 4 piston calliper of front suspension
- 218 mm stainless steel disc and calliper with single 30 mm piston of rer suspension
- Front / rear wheels : 2.75 x 17" / 3.50 x 17" - In light alloy with 6 split spokes, with sealing profile for tubeless tires
- Front & rear tires type and size : 100/80 - 17" & 130/70 - 17"
- Euro 3
Aprilia RSV 125 has give more interesting features for their fans, as you can see, Aprilia RSV 125 comes 41 mm upside down fork, DOCH, quick shift system, 300 mm of front disc, LED taillight, and SBK sportbike full fairing style, it's all more than enough for new riders. Aprilia RSV 125 looks perfect for everyone who need a light weight of sportbike, but if you need more performance and speed, Aprilia RS 125 s-stroke still better. Choose it by your needs and overall, both of bikes has good features, nice style as sport series, and yes it's light weight and friendly motorbikes for all. Enjoy your ride.