This year Honda has dominated the 2011 MotoGP with 2011 Honda RC212V and this bike looks so powerful and fast acceleration. We have seen the 2011 Honda RC212V performance on the last race in MotoGP a few days ago in Spain, while Spies on the lead front position, Stoner with 2011 Honda RC212V engine can beat Spies in the last track, awesome !! so, today let throws more Honda RC212V knowledge to our brain!!.
2011 Honda RC212V powered by 800cc of engine capacity, 4-stroke, DOHC 4 Valve, V-4, liquid-cooled, and produced 155 kW/208 hp of maximum power. Stoner who ride this bike has showed the amazing performance on 2011 MotoGP session, He can control and ride like a wind on the track and the Honda RC212V looks so stable this year. This session (2011) is the last 800cc engine on MotoGP because the engine will replace with 1000cc on the next year of 2012 MotoGP championship.
2011 Honda RC212V Basic Specs
- Engine Capacity : 800cc
- Engine Type : Liquid-cooled, Four-stroke, DOHC 4 Valve, V-4
- Maximum Power : 155 kW/208 hp
- Frame Type : Aluminum Twin-tube
- Front Tyre : Bridgestone 16.5 in (42 cm)
- Rear Tyre : 16.5 in (42 cm)
- Front Suspension : Öhlins Telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension : Pro-link
- Length / Width : 2,052 mm (80.8 in) / 645 mm (25.4 in)
- Height : 1,110 mm (43.7 in)
- Wheelbase : 1,435 mm (56.5 in)
- Road Clearance : 115 mm (4.5 in)
(pic and specs reference : Wikipedia)
Well, as you can see, the 2011 Honda RC212V has more than 200 hp, it's better than another bike that reportedly like Yamaha 2010 M1 with only below 200 hp (from Wikipedia) and Over 200 horsepower (147KW) for 2011 M1 edition (from bikepoint.com.au) but 2011 Honda RC212V has 155 kW, so.. this year, 2011 Honda RC212V has a great engine performance and better than another MotoGP bikes.
The real battle will begin in 2012, because they have to change the 800cc engine capacity to 1000cc, I hope others bikes can make better engine performance that can fight with Honda RC212V.