2011 Suzuki DR 650 SE is a dual-purpose motorcycle type from Suzuki bikes, Suzuki DR 650 can be run on the fine roads and also bad road like the rocky roads of the forests. Sometimes, we need to ride with our bike and must pass through this road condition for every day, so.. 2011 Suzuki DR650SE presented to meet all of our needs, this motorcycle uses the engine capacity of 644cc, 4-stroke type, water-cooled, single cylinder, OHC, 5 speed transmission, and also use a disk brake, both in front and in the rear.
2011 Suzuki DR650SE Points :
- Engine Features : The DR650SE is equipped with a compact, 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air-cooled, single counterbalanced engine equipped with Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Additional piston-jet cooling and engine oil cooler are also standard features. The engine is tuned with an emphasis on powerful performance at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- The DR650SE is equipped with a convenient electric starter (combined with a mechanical automatic decompression system for easy and quick starts). The system is powered by a lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- A Mikuni 40mm "Slingshot" carburetor enhances throttle response and overall engine performance.
- A painted stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power.
- Transmission Features : The DR650SE comes with a wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with O-ring sealed final drive chain.
- Chassis Features : The DR650SE uses a lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame that is built to provide excellent on/off road riding. Use of thin-wall/large-diameter tubing reduces weight while increasing frame rigidity.
- Front fork combines the best features of conventional and inverted designs: smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity (with minimal below-axle extension).
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable damping performance.
- Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb maneuverability.
- Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating-disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper together provide reliable stopping power.
- Hollow type wheel axles and an aluminum swingarm offers less unsprung weight.
- The DR650SE's short wheelbase and low seat height provide nimble dualsport performance. The seat height can be lowered 40mm (1.6 in) with suspension modifications performed by a dealer.
- The DR650SE comes with a full on-road lighting system with bright 60/55 watt halogen headlight; handlebar-mounted brushguards; special design tires with on/off road tread pattern fitted to 21-inch front and 17-inch rear wheel; and frame-mounted luggage rack for additional carrying capacity. (reference : Suzuki Official Website