Kawasaki ER-6n is one of the best value to performance motorcycle from Kawasaki, it's cheap 650 cc motorcycle with DOCH and 4 valve tech even better value and cheaper than Kawasaki ninja 650. Kawasaki ER-6n created for not fairing motorcycles like, so.. Want to know more about this bike? let see together brother..
As we have seen, Kawasaki has a lot of motorcycles line-up in their product list which has a 650cc engine, among others are Kawasaki ninja 650R, Kawasaki ninja ZX-6R, Kawasaki ER-6f and also Kawasaki ER-6n, they almost have the same engine capacity, it's 650cc, but they have a different prices, and of course, the Ninja ZX family is the most expensive, because it has many advantages and better performance than another Kawasaki 650cc motorcycles variant, and then followed by a Ninja 650R, then kawasaki ER-6f, and the last is a kawasaki ER-6n. With a fairly cheap price, kawasaki ER-6n be is the right choice for everyone who have limited funds, but want to feel medium class motorcycles from kawasaki 650c engine variant.
Kawasaki ER-6n Features
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve fuel-injected twin cylinder delivers smooth, responsive performance, especially in the low to medium rpm range
- Fuel injection settings permit healthy bottom-end torque while letting the engine rev fast
- Powerful twin-cylinder engine is the most compact in its category, which helps reduce the dimension of the entire motorcycle and allows use of a slim, minimalist frame
- Efficient fuel injection and a three-way catalyzer inside the exhaust produce very low emissions, able to pass the stringent Euro-III emission regulations
- Vibration Control
- Frame has all the key ER-6n elements — slim, low, lightweight and compact design that is narrow at the knees and footpegs for rider comfort and control
- Swingarm stiffness adds balance to the frame’s rigidity — due primarily to the rubber engine mounts
- Front and rear suspension settings match the frame and swingarm rigidity values for lighter, rider-friendly handling
- Dual 300mm front petal disc brakes with twin 27mm piston front brake calipers and a single 220mm rear petal disc deliver plenty of braking power
- Attractive six-spoke supersport-style wheels augment the bike’s light look while reducing unsprung weight
- Etc.. (visit Kawasaki motorcycles website for more detail)
As you can see, Kawasaki ER-6n is good enough for beginner riders even for seriously riders who want to try the 650cc motorcycle without fairing, what about prices? well for 2010 Kawasaki ER-6n, the bikes prices around $6,699 and it's cheap enough, cheaper than Ninja 650r and also than ZX-6R. So.. it's your turn, if you like this bike, you can try the Kawasaki ER-6n in kawasaki dealer. Good luck.