Tuesday 28 June 2011

Kawasaki Ninja 250R Helmet Lock

How to lock the helmet on Ninja 250R motorcycles? well, today we can found the answer for it, guys.. when I try to looking for LP music video on youtube, I found the great tutorial for "How to lock the helmet on Kawasaki ninja 250r", so if you need the sample for how to safe your helmet on your ninja 250r, I thing this video can help you, I just wanna to say thank for for video owner who shared the helpful video for Ninja 250R owner.
Kawasaki Ninja 250R helmet lock :

If you have another method to lock your helmet on Kawasaki ninja 250r bike, I want to see it, you can also help another Ninja biker who have some trouble to lock their helmet on motorbikes. Usually, the helmet lock can be found in motorcycles store and also on online motorcycles store even in Ebay. So.. keep your Ninja 250R helmet always safe and don't forget to lock it before you lost it. Good luck and have a nice day..

0 comments:

Popular Posts