Sunday 15 May 2011

Motorcycle Oil Cap - Simple Part but it's Important

A few days ago, I have broken this motorcycles part, yeah my motorcycle oil cap is broken by me. Truly, I never think that this motorcycles part is very important and you must to know that this motorcycle part is not always ready stock in dealer. This motorcycles oil cap is simple part of bike but very important, I had several time visits to the dealer where I bought my motorcycle, and the part is out of stock !! Well I don't like this situation.
Motorcycle Oil Cup
After some searching, I finally gave up, I can't find this motorcycle oil cap original part for my motorcycles. After that, I tried to find this tool on the internet and I found it, I was very lucky and I found a lot of the sellers of this part and also website that sell the motorcycles parts. This time, I still waiting for the right part and also still searching for motorcycles oil cap with friendly prices. So guys.. if you have a motorcycles, please keep it and care it, indeed this is all my fault, and I get a very valuable lesson.

Update :
*Post Title corrected :
Before : Motorcycle Oil Cup - Simple Part but it's Important
After : Motorcycle Oil Cap - Simple Part but it's Important

0 comments:

Popular Posts