Wednesday 13 April 2011

Tron Ducati - That is Ducati Sport 1000

Tron Ducati : Did you know the Ducati type on the Tron Legacy the movie? yes.. that is Ducati Sport 1000 series. I've watched this movie, and I think this is one of many interesting movie, I was a fan of motorcycles, and for me, a motorcycle that in "Tron" is one of the most beautiful motorcycle from "Ducati", Ducati has many motorcycle that fit for the Men, and it's cool, check this out the video scene when the guys riding with Ducati Sport 1000 in Tron movie.

Awesome Ducati motorcycles !!
Tron Ducati
See? Tron Legacy showing the Ducati Sport 1000
Tron Ducati Sport 1000
Tron Legacy in full effect technology movie, you can find a lot of modern autos on this movie, but in my opinion, this Tron movie just about nice Ducati bikes..nice riding in the night.

0 comments:

Popular Posts