New BMW S1000RR Superbike Spesification with Formula 1 Technology.
New from BMW Motorcycles, this is BMW S1000. This is the powerfull motorsport from BMW, S1000 have a good power with 193hp at 13000,rpm !! and also torque 112 at 9,750 rpm. BMW S1000RR used 1000cc on the engine capacity, and this mean BMW S1000 the lightest supersports in the 1000cc class with ABS.
Here isw BMW S1000RR Specification
*Best-in-class performance and supreme riding dynamics in the supersports segment.
• Engine output 142 kW (193 hp) at 13,000 rpm, peak torque 112 Nm (82.5 lb-ft) at 9,750 rpm.
• Weighing 206.5 kg (455.3lb) in road trim and with a full tank, this is the lightest supersports in the 1000-cc class with ABS.
• Best power-to-weight ratio in this class of just 1.05 and, respectively, 1.06 kg
(2.31 and, respectively, 2.34 lb) per horsepower without/with Race ABS.
• Optional Race ABS for outstanding brake performance and safety. Weight of the entire system just 2.5 kg (5.51 lb), while other systems of a similar kind weigh up to 10 kg.
• Optional DTC Dynamic Traction Control in conjunction with Race ABS for optimum performance and maximum active safety when accelerating.
• Only supersports machine with Race ABS and DTC Dynamic Traction Control.
• Various riding modes available at the touch of a button for wet surfaces, regular road requirements, race tracks with sports tyres and race tracks with slicks.
• All-round set-up, coordination and balance of Race ABS, DTC Dynamic Traction Control and engine management for all four riding modes.
• High-speed, extra-sturdy valve drive with individual cam followers and titanium valves following the example of BMW ’s Formula 1 engines.
• Innovative exhaust system with a small and short rear-end muffl er, pre-silencer and electronically controlled interference pipe fl aps as well as a fully controlled exhaust gas manifold and two fully controlled three-way catalytic converters.
• Optimum gas dosage combined with maximum functional reliability ensured by E-gas (ride-by-wire), incorporating two bowden cables
(opening and closing cable) leading to the throttle butterfl y adjuster.
• Fulfilment of all environmental standards with the potential to meet future emission requirements ensured by two fully controlled catalytic converters and digital motor electronics.
• Damper elements with a wide range of adjustment on the spring base, the inbound and rebound stroke, as well as the greatest damping reserves, particularly for racing.
• New, clearly defi ned, simple and straightforward options to adjust the suspension and running gear.
• Aluminium tank unique in this segment for further reduction of overall weight.
• Supreme handling combined with best-in-class high speed and braking stability.
• Multi-functional instrument cluster with racing features such as a laptimer. The rider is able to set all functions directly from the ends of the handlebar.
• New generation of switches with optimised ergonomics.
• Supreme aerodynamics and sporting ergonomics ideal for both the tall and short rider.
• Optional HP Gearshift Assistant for shifting up without operating the clutch and without the slightest interruption of torque and pulling power.
• Wide range of equipment, special features and options tailored to the S 1000 RR and naturally offering full BMW quality.
End Of : New BMW S1000RR Superbike Spesification with Formula 1 Technology article..
Have Fun !!